I am now starting the fourth quarter at Mueller College. I have been there now for almost a year and I still have 11 more months to go. I was really stoked about this quarter until it started. I guess I just got a bit of stress that I am or have been good at hiding, but anywho I think it will be okay. First class I kicked it off with Lower Kinesiology on Tuesday evening. I pulled out exactly a 90.0 in upper body kinesiology a couple of weeks ago last quarter so I am confident that lower will be easier. One thing that I absolutely love about this quarter especially is that I am seeing a lot of the students that I started with in Massage Essentials back in March. I didn't last quarter and it kinda bummed me out. However I did meet some really cool new people that are in some of the classes with my older peeps so that I am really digging! It feels like this is going to be a LOUD quarter. Last quarter was quiet and I have two teachers again that I had second quarter (Summer) that I really felt motivated by. I guess I got a bit freaked out yesterday b/c I'm going deeper into Asian Body work and it's fast and my class last night Body/Mind I had no idea was a body work class.. lol.. Half the class didn't know. So in a way I am nervous. Asian body work last quarter didn't make me nervous, but for some reason this quarter does. Maybe because I am wearing a lot on my sleeve right now and the more I learn about myself and how people can read me the more I feel like they can see me as being weak. I have no problem admitting that yeah right now I'm feeling a little blah.. (perhaps of the death anniversaries the past month and the ones to follow the next few weeks... it always gets me)... Anywho this is gonna be an emotional quarter like summer quarter, but I think I am gonna get a lot out of it and I have got a pretty strong support group at school!
I want to start blogging about what I am learning and eventually change my blog up a bit. I also want to write down more about my life here in Ocean Beach and whatever life has to bring my way. Writing always helped me be calm in ways. I haven't done it in a while. I tried about a year ago to blog and did a few times. I found myself changing the background color more often so I saw that as a waste of time so I stopped. Maybe this time around I can be better at it. I really want to log on what I am learning in school. Not just in my notes on paper but my thoughts of that exact moment of what i am learning. I need a lap top for sure! Ugh!! Stupid PC user still.. hehehe... Anywho Those who follow me and know others on here that I know please let them know I am blogging. Would like any feedback as always! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment