Pages


Friday, April 23, 2010

Good Blogger! ;)

Tonight I finished my fourth week of school so far. I have only managed to cry twice so I think I will be okay. Yeah I am the girl that finishes last and has to be shown something a thousand times and needs that extra help. I'm the one who is covering my mouth to keep from laughing when I am about to get practiced on. I am also that girl who can make an A in one class over labeling the bones on a piece of paper, but I will bomb a test if you put me in a room with only a teacher there to tell me to point to a bone on a skeleton. YIKES!!! That was the second time I cried when I got out of class. Yeah I cry. So what??? This is sort of scary for me. I think its not the information that scares me its just people. It has been a while since I have had to be around a lot of people I didn't know and have to get to know like REALLY quick! lol... My life hasn't exactly been a one way track the past three years. I'm still finding myself in the adjustment  period in my life where something permanent happened and I guess I'm just not used to it yet.

Anyway I am glad I am where I am at. I cannot stress enough how I never regret anything in my life. If I did then it could change everything that is up til now. I'm learning a lot right now and I like well not like but love what I am learning. I'm still a bit reserved and observing a bit before I get totally comfortable. It amazes me how much of a guard I hold up so high. I never used to be like that. Not saying it is a bad thing but it is definitely something that I have adapted to for a few years now. This past month has really gone by fast. I have been waiting for school to start since Fall semester ended before Christmas! lol... And now that it has begun it is already flying. I have definitely had a bit thrown at me this month and not just with school but other things. I definitely have decided to blow off some negativity the past few months and this month is no exception. I am just tired of being talked about behind my back with certain people. I know it has been going on and its been going on for so long and I have been quite about it pretty much until the past couple of months. I'm just tired of it. It doesn't make it right that I have been opening my mouth, but I pretty much had roller coasters of attitudes for the month of April and I just have been pushed with this enough...  I usually blow this stuff off pretty well because I refuse to feed this (actually I haven't really dealt with this crap in a really long time), but this month just blew a fuse with me and I can either A. Be like those who are creating drama or B. Be me and ignore those who are being ignorant. I ran off the track for a second and chose A, because I'm only gonna hear so much before I blow (and I am seriously wanting to blow up), but since this is life's many many tests I can thankfully change my answer and I choose to ignore it. I don't have time for it. I am doing far by greater things than this immaturity and I am certainly more level headed and am better than that. I know what is really important and it is the people, places and peaceful feelings that make me happy. I only want to and have been surrounding myself with those who are rooting for me not ripping me. I really don't like writing about this but I'm just trying to be honest with myself and getting it out. I find blogging somehow helps. All feed backs welcomed... I should really get my blog out there more.. lol..

I have many other things to look forward to besides becoming an AWESOME massage therapist, but after I finish this, Raul and I are looking to move somewhere else besides San Diego. We have been wanting to for quite some time and We don't exactly know where, but that is something long term goal down the road. Short term goals here that I am focused on is my Mid-term in a couple of weeks for the massage, My fantastic road trip to Vegas with Raul and some friends, and also the D.A.M. crew are heading out here, which also creates another focus for me is that I must study everything that week of school in advance because there is just no way I will study that much while they are here! lol.. We are pretty stoked about them coming out and staying with us. I also have a friend from high school who is coming out to CA in the month of June. So I got good things going on. This spring has really been great.. minor bump here and there but nothing is perfect. For the most part, I am pretty dang content. Very excited to see what May brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment