Pages


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bad blogger!

This month has certainly flown by! I remember patiently waiting for school to start and now I am finding myself completing the fourth week after tonight's class is over. Also it is sort of crazy to think last month we were planning our trip to Morro Bay.


Morro Bay weekend which was Easter weekend was a blast! I really enjoyed it and so did Raul. Honestly it was not our pick of what we really wanted to do for the BIG 5 year, but we did with what we had and it really was an amazing time. I haven't felt that relaxed in a while! It was also the first weekend I had alone with Raul in a few months. We did quite a bit while we were up there from Elephant Seal watching, sticking our gum on the famous gum wall in downtown San Luis Obispo, driving along the coast to watching the seals at night on the docks. We had been here a couple of other times before this trip and there is just something so peaceful about that place. I really would love to move there one day. Since living at the beach here in O.B. I have really felt that I have finally found what surroundings I feel belonged in. Near the Ocean! Up on the central coast of CA you have that and that country feeling on the other side filled with Mountains, green GREEN grass and farms and beautiful green trees. It to me is just perfect!

It was also Easter weekend and we went to a sunrise service over by the Rock in Morro Bay. It was pretty cool. The waves were huge and it was so cold, but the feeling was just awesome! It was so beautiful outside and the sun was not quite out but reaching its way out. It wasn't a crazy service. IT was just nice and peaceful. Neither one of us were ready to leave that Sunday late morning. It was an actual bummer. However, we do  plan on going up there hopefully in the fall time. It would be really cool if we went with some friends, but again it is nice to have that place as mine and Raul's getaway spot! The only thing we were disappointed in was that we didn't get to go up in the lighthouse and take a tour over in Cambria beach. It was actually closed when we got there. But we saw it from a distance driving on the highway. I also had a lot of fun driving around there. Yes I drove! I dont' really like driving anymore these days but it was certainly nice to be able to feel comfortable doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment