Yesterday was Gratitude Challenge #5. I knew I may not get to blog about this yesterday since I was in L.A. all day and got in pretty late. So I had thought about it a bit before I had left for L.A. that morning. Life certainly has my deepest gratitude the last few months. I have gotten to do a lot of fun things and more importantly finally "get" a lot of things that I have had a bit of confusion on. Most importantly, I cannot emphasize enough how lucky I am that the greatest guy on the planet lays next to me everynight! I can't believe I have been with him for almost seven years now. Next month I celebrate my five year anniversary of being married. Time certainly has gone by pretty fast. We know we aren't perfect and I think over the past year we have both learned more about each other than we have in the whole time we have known each other in a lot of ways. We have had to figure a lot of things out on our own together without any example. A lot of things have been frustrating, but soo many things have been fun and we always have fun no matter what! We always figure it out somehow and with the good and the bad we manage to always somehow make it funny. He is my best friend ever and I love him more than anyone in the world.
I just love my life more than I ever have. I know who I am. I love who I am. I love what I am going to be. I love the people that are involved in my life. All those things~ that makes life great!!
No comments:
Post a Comment