Pages


Monday, March 1, 2010

Gratitude Challenge

My friend Tara, has this on her blog and I was reading it the other day and thought it was way cool. I am now going to do a Gratitude Challenge of my own. It's just a little something to keep up the positive energy that I have been on board with for quite sometime. I think it could help everyone see the great things we do have in our own lifes. I was actually going to start this over the weekend, but I got a little busy. Here is the website for whoever would be interested in doing this. Gratitude Challenge: http://www.gratitudechallenge.com/ .
Today's Gratitude Challenge is to use the Alphabet to make a list of things you are grateful for! I have mine here....
Apple tree ( the grocery store not too far from me casa)
Beatles (oh yes my life would be very different if I never had listened to the Beatles!)
Cousins (I have so many great cousins in my family!)
Duplex. (my two bedroom duplex on dog beach in Ocean Beach...it is HEAVEN!)
Energy (pref good energy!)
Faith
Grandmother (I had the best grandmother EVER!)
Health
Iggy (ungrateful little brat!)
Jobs
Kleenex
Life
Mueller College (my new school I will start next month)
Naps (I don't take them hardly at all so when I do they are great!)
Older generations
Parents- yes mine and all good parents.. (Tara hit that one perfectly for the letter P)
Qualifying for unemployment benefits
Raul (we may not be perfect but we are for sure perfect for each other... that is for tha HATERS!)
Soup and Salads- (nothing like some nice soup on a cold day and a salad during a hot summer day!)
Troops (all of them and all them that go out there and fight should be allowed to be who they are and not hide ANYTING!.. sorry I said I would not get political with this! lol..)
Ultrasounds to detect cancer
Vacations
Windows
Xanax- (you dang right when I get on a plane to travel I get a bottle!)
Yogurt
Zoolander (yes the movie! I love it and it makes me laugh til my belly hurts!)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! I'm in your blog! And I love your alphabet list. Welcome to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete